BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LAP
Quartz | Level 8 LAP
Quartz | Level 8
I'm having two ploblems formatting my axis and legend using AMO in excel

I am creating a multiple vertical column line plot.

1) I want the vertical axis variable to display as percentages. I have formatted the data as such in both excel and when I select the variable in the wizard (ie I set the variable properties to percent12.1)

However, the labels are still displayed as 0.0 thru 0.7. I would have thought that the format percent12.1 would display as 0.0% thru 70.0%. How can I get the labels to display with the format.

2) The vertical variables are x1,x2,x3. I summarize each distinct horizontal value (check box) X1 is summarized as average, x2 is summarized as minimum and x3 is summarized as maximum. The lablel for x1, x2, and x3 are set (thru properties) as X Average, X Minimum and X Maximum.

In the legend I get X1_AVG, X2_Minimum, X3_Maximum. How do I get the legend to show the labels instead?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
When you use the tasks and wizards in the SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office, you are essentially using the same tasks and wizards as the SAS Enterprise Guide tasks and wizards. You might find more help, therefore, in the Enterprise Guide forum. In addition, this paper talks about how to customize graphs using the EG wizards, it might be of some help.
http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/236-2010.pdf

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation