BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cbrotz
Pyrite | Level 9

We have a large Excel spreadsheet that pulls SAS data through the SAS Addin.  In various files, we are finding duplicated columns of data off to the right of the main data in the worksheet after a refresh.  This is causing issues with formulas and it sees this as a duplicate and we are getting reference errors....Any suggestions on how to fix would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
cbrotz
Pyrite | Level 9

So as a reply to my own post....it appears that the SAS Addin is now pulling in a column A with a counter for some of my datasets.  The counter is not part of the data, and I do not see an option to add this.  In order for all the data to line up, I added a column A as a blank to the old data sets and now I am not getting that duplicate column in my spreadsheet....at least for now.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation