BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
khill
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I'm running the attached configuration. While perfroming a send to Excel I received this warning message;

The data being sent contains more rows (2714162) than will fit in one

Excel worksheet (65535). To send the first 65535 rows to Excel press

“OK”; otherwise, press “Cancel” to abort.

This worked fine before my upgrade to Office 2010. Any thoughts as to why and more importabtly how to overcome?

EG 4.3

Office Plugin 4.3

Windows 7

Office 2010 (64 bit)

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I don't know whether it's causing your problem, but I think that only 32-bit MS Office is supported by the SAS Add-on for MS Office.

/Linus

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I don't know whether it's causing your problem, but I think that only 32-bit MS Office is supported by the SAS Add-on for MS Office.

/Linus

Data never sleeps
khill
Calcite | Level 5

That appears to be the case as per this kb article

http://support.sas.com/kb/38/120.html

"Note: Office 2010 support is only for 32-bit Office 2010. Even if the Windows operating environment is 64-bit, only 32-bit Office 2010 is supported. Support for 64-bit Office 2010 is planned for a future software release."

This would have been good to know during installation.

John

Wayne_PSU
Calcite | Level 5

I've just installed SAS-EBI 9.3, Add-in 4.3, but the client (Windows XP Pro) is running a 32bit version of Office 2010 and I have the same limit, but I'm not receiving any message/warning.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation