BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hellind
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

My company is using SAS EG 4.2 and also Enterprise Miner. Where do I download the SAS Addin for Microsoft Office? I have googled SAS website.

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

The SAS Add In is a paid product, if you have a valid license and have purchased the product contact your local SAS representative.

jakarman
Barite | Level 11

You cannot download that as a some open tool. It is coming with the order in the softwaredepot. Your local IT people being responsible for integrating that in the enterprise environment.
With managed closed desktops and server in the game you are hands off at that part. System Requirements--SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 7.1 4.2 is rather an old version.  older as this miner version. 
With the personal desktop installation there are no tools that connect to the server like AMO.

---->-- ja karman --<-----

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation