BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Edoedoedo
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi everyone,

I know how to create a libname to read an accdb file on my pc, and I know how to read a file on a webdav server using the "filename webdav" statement.

Now, we have an accdb file stored on such a webdav server. I need to "mix" the two access mode to directly read the accdb file on the webdav server not just as a file, but as a database with the Access engine.

Is that possible?

I mean something like:

libname test webdav 'http:/server/path/database.accdb';

proc print data=test.table;

run;

Thanks a lot

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Look here:

SAS(R) 9.3 Statements: Reference

You can combine a libname with a specific engine with webdav access and the appropriate webdav options.

So you could try if

LIBNAME test ACCESS 'url' WEBDAV USER='userid' PASSWORD='password' WEBDAV options;

works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Look here:

SAS(R) 9.3 Statements: Reference

You can combine a libname with a specific engine with webdav access and the appropriate webdav options.

So you could try if

LIBNAME test ACCESS 'url' WEBDAV USER='userid' PASSWORD='password' WEBDAV options;

works.

Edoedoedo
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you very much!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation