An off-topic spot to chat about your musings of the day

SESUG Conference-Professional Development Grant

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SESUG Conference-Professional Development Grant

[ Edited ]

I am extremely grateful to SAS Institute and the Southeast SAS User Group (SESUG) 2017 for providing me the professional development grant to attend the user group conference. It is a great experience to listen to speakers about fantastic tips and tricks in using SAS products.  I attended the following great sessions by awesome speakers:

• Analysis of Unstructured Data: Topic Mining & Predictive Modeling using Text - Allaparthi & Dr. Chakraborty
  • Decomposing R^2 of a Regression using the Shapley Value in SAS - Coleman A tutorial on SAS Macro Language - Mr. Cohen
  • You as a brand: Tips for Managing your Data Career - Tricia Aanderud
  • Discovering CMS Data for Healthcare Research - Ganapathi
  • Finding the Gold in your data: An overview of Data Mining - Dickey
  • Dictionary Columns is your friend while appending or moving data - Venna
  • From Words to Actions: Using Text Analytics to drive business decisions Baughman
  • Using the force of python and SAS Viya on Star Wars fan posts - Heyne
  • Old age and treachery vs. Youth and Skill: An analysis of the mean age of batters and pitchers in world series: DeMaio

This was a fantastic conference with "all stars aligned" from my perspective. I hope to use the tips and tricks shared by the fantastic speakers... SAS Institute has been a major force in my curiosity in data (data mining, text mining, predictive modeling, and visualization)  in my professional development and I am extremely thankful for great inspiration from "A great organization".

SESUG 2017-Professional Development Grant from SAS Institute & SESUGSESUG 2017-Professional Development Grant from SAS Institute & SESUG

Trusted Advisor

Re: SESUG Conference-Professional Development Grant

Congratulations Murali! Lovely to hear your experiences at SESUG and your appreciation. 

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Occasional Contributor

Re: SESUG Conference-Professional Development Grant

Posted in reply to MichelleHomes

Michelle,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it...

Murali Sastry

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation