BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
w1adde
Calcite | Level 5

I work in the game industry but not on graphics, although I have OpenGl knowledge and have implemented quite a few techniques with it in the past (PBR, Cascaded shadow mapping, etc). Books and resources tend to teach or an API or different graphics techniques, which is pretty cool, but I usually struggle with the renderer architecture especially as soon as it starts growing. Hence, I was wondering if any of you guys are familiar with any book/resource that shows how to organize the whole thingy into render passes, or whatever it is used. I am not familiar with Vulkan or DirectX12 and I am not really interested in learning those, but it might help to do so for this purpose?

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

How does this question relate to SAS software? This looks like general question not for this board.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation