BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
krisgsk
Calcite | Level 5

v9Hi,

I Am using SAS9.2 in UNIX environment and windows operating system.  I am suing SAS/AF application development tool.

Its upgraded from v8 to v9.2. 

I modified the sas file and tested I found SAS tool halted after some time and disappeared the icon.

What is the solution to fix this halting issue.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Which Icon? The SAS program Icon, the AF application Icon? Something else? A SAS supplied icon or one you created?

There might be an issue if you changed the application from one platform to another as well as the update, especially if you used a custom icon because of the approaches the two operating systems used to store icons.

krisgsk
Calcite | Level 5

The modified sas code in unix environment worked fine but after couple of minutes later The AF application icon halted and disappeared.

What may be the issue and suggestions.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation