BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amar
Calcite | Level 5

how do i suppress entire column if all the values are null for a given month in column section

2 REPLIES 2
RichardinOz
Quartz | Level 8

You need to be more specific about what you mean by "suppress".  If you mean you want to remove a column from part of a SAS dataset (while leaving it in for other months where values are not null) then the answer is that you cannot.  The table structure applies to all rows in the table.

Richard

Amar
Calcite | Level 5

u answered my question. yes, this is what i meant. thanks. another question, can i do conditional formatting on on measure value based on category value...so if region = 'a' then measure color = red, else measure color is green

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation