sas 9.2 intelligence platform installation and configuration guide for solaris

Contributor

Hi All,

If any one has or know the link please share with me asap.

Thanks in advance

Suman.K

PROC Star

Re: sas 9.2 intelligence platform installation and configuration guide for solaris

From the main support.sas.com page follow the path Install Center > SAS 9.2 > Documentation for SAS 9.2 Installation on UNIX. This will lead you to SAS Installation Note 36467: Documentation for a SAS® 9.2 installation on UNIX. You'll find the documents you need there.

I noticed you also cross-posted this in the SAS and Assistive Technology and SAS IT Resource Management forums in addition to this one. I'll add a quick note, with a link, to each of those extra posts to help direct people to this post. For future reference posting to just the SAS Deployment forum is probably best for installation related questions.

Although the installation can be straightforward (when following all the pre-requisite, installation and post-installation steps), it's still worth getting assistance from SAS Professional Services or a local SAS partner for anything but the simplest production platform installations.  The architecture and installation choices you choose before and during installation will be with you for a while so it's best to make good choices up front. Those who do these installations on a regular basis know the right questions to ask and can discuss the ramifications of those choices with you before you start.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation