BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
samra1234
Calcite | Level 5

i have 3 independent variables(price, brand image,service quality) and 2 dependent variables(trust, satisfaction).All these are quantitative on a likert scale and i want to know the imact of independent on dependent variables.I have been suggested regression but i dont know which type of regression to run

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

What's your hypothesis or what question are looking to answer?

Also, what is the type of your variables, continuous, ordinal, nominal, binary?

samra1234
Calcite | Level 5

my hypothesis are

price perceived by customers is positively related to customer satisfaction

price percieved by customers is positively related to customers trust and so on..

the data is ordinal

samra1234
Calcite | Level 5

my reserch questions are

(1) What kinds of relationship marketing tactics in practice positively contribute to customer

trust n satisfaction?

(2) How do different relationship marketing tactics impact on customer trust and satisfaction?

(3) Is the analytical model showed as figure 1.1 proved to be correct?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation