BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

hi all,

I got one tricky question  

If i have a 1000 clients i want to give their separate reports how do we do with automatically ?

My thought is using  'Stored Process' and SAS IDP.

Thanks,

Suresh

4 REPLIES 4
falguni_mathther
Calcite | Level 5

according to me sroted process will be the good option which run and execute automatically for each client, where in for IDP we need to provide special authentication so that other client can be hide for the display.

Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Falguni,

Yes that is correct...But i need a complete stature from 'Deploying, to IDP, can you share with me if you have any...

Thanks,

Suresh

falguni_mathther
Calcite | Level 5

as such I dont have it right now, give me sometime let me generate example steps if i can.

falguni_mathther
Calcite | Level 5

you can try out with following steps, if I understood your question correctly it should be work with below steps;

1.prepare a program which generates small data having client-ID and gender

2. prepare a stored process where your prompt should be based on client-ID

3.run the stored process.

you can view the report seperatly for each client.

the entire project you can prepare even in EG.

let me know if it works for u.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation