BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lm
Calcite | Level 5 lm
Calcite | Level 5

How i validate when i am required to add a second vertical axis and overlay a bar chart .

I know i can do a proc compare for a simple gplot with x and y axis. but need help to validate when there are multiple graphs involved.

2 REPLIES 2
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

LM,

I see that this is your first post.   You will likely get answers quicker if you post to the forum that is nearest to the topic of your question rather than this catch-all one.  "SAS GRAPH and ODS Graphics" would be ideal for this question.

Validation means different things in different contexts.  When you say 'validate' do you mean that the graph looks like it is supposed to?  Or are you asking a more general question about the performance of the SAS system?  Or something else?  For general validation, I use the "SAS Installation Qualification" tool to make sure that all of SAS is working as intended.

If you looking for whether a specific picture is correct, my recommendation is that you search the support.sas.com web site for an example of what you want and run that data to see if you get the same results.

Doc Muhlbaier

Duke

lm
Calcite | Level 5 lm
Calcite | Level 5

Thankx for reponce . I will post it there. I want to actually validate graphs. I know i can do a proc compare on the final datasets but there is no output dataset they have just plotted the graph . so i am in a fix.so i thought i can plot the graph and compare.

my actual requirement is

plot mean age, with standard errors.and  add a second vertical  and overlay a bar chart indicating the proportion of trt1  subjects per week. all these in one graph.

my first dataset = age (  mean and stderr)

my second dataset = drug ( trt1 subjid placebo)

can anyone help me plot this graph.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation