BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dgm1012
Calcite | Level 5

I am creating a multi sheet report using 4 macros and proc tabulate. each time a macro is called, i define my options, for example

ods tagsets.excelxp options

(

center_horizontal = 'yes'

center_vertical = 'yes'

embedded_titles='yes'

embedded_footnotes='yes'

merge_titles_footnotes = 'yes'

sheet_name= &sheet

width_points='1'

width_fudge='1'

absolute_column_width = '80,125,50,50,50,50,50,30,30,30,30,30,30,30,30,30'

row_heights = '50,17,20,15,12,10'

);

title1      justify=center bold color=grey font=arial height=10pt &title1;

title2      justify=center bold color=grey font=arial height=10pt &title2;

title3      justify=center bold color=grey font=arial height=10pt &title3;

footnote justify=left   bold color=grey font=arial height=8pt &source;

this creates my first sheet, summary. it goes to column F.

every sheet after that has the titles and footnotes also set to only go to column F, not however wide that particular table is. Is there a way to have the titles and footnotes be defined for the particular table on the sheet, not just whatever the first sheets width was?

5 REPLIES 5
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

This is really a question for Tech Support. Normally, titles and footnotes go in the header/footer of the sheet, where they are bound to margins and orientation of the printed sheet. When you embed the titles and footnotes, they have to be tied to something, so making them fit the width of the table seems to be the decision. But to get hellp to figure out whether you can change the behavior is really a question for Tech Support.

cynthia

Vish33
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

when you define next macro , clear titles and footnotes an then give titles an footnotes.

title;

footnote;

title1 "...........";

footnote1 "............";

i didnt test it....

dgm1012
Calcite | Level 5

Tried this but did make a difference, thank you for the idea though.

dgm1012
Calcite | Level 5

To make this potentially even more confusing, when results are output to browser (firefox in this instance), the alignment is as coded, only in excel is one particular title aligned left.

dgm1012
Calcite | Level 5

After updating to newest tagsets this was not an issue anymore.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation