BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
desireatem
Pyrite | Level 9

The following code gives me the estimated survival function for just the events, How can I get the baseline survival for both events and censored observation.

I need the estimated baseline survival'

proc phreg data=ph;

model zz*status(0)=x1/RL TIES=EFRON;

baseline out=survs survival=s;

run;

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

I think both censored and event have the same baseline estimates based on the cox model.

The baseline function just happens to give estimates at event times, rather than censored times.

You can specify the timelist option if you want the estimate for specific time intervals instead of event times.

Check the documentation on how to specify the time list for baseline.

desireatem
Pyrite | Level 9

I wish to have the survival probability of both censored and events as Stata does

Reeza
Super User

I'm fairly certain that the baseline should be the same for censored and uncensored.

Can you provide sample stata code that you want converted or preferably a link to their documentation that show how it is calculated.

desireatem
Pyrite | Level 9

I just read the stata document, ignore my previous statement

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation