You have no SAS products that require the licence to be updated in metadata - error message

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

You have no SAS products that require the licence to be updated in metadata - error message

I'm trying to record a silent installation file.  When I have to specify the SID file I get the error message above.  As far as I can tell all the licence info etc is OK.  I just wondered if anyone else had seen this?

Thanks,

Stephen

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-30-2013 10:42 AM
N/A

Re: You have no SAS products that require the licence to be updated in metadata - error message

Posted in reply to wanderer99

I have just had that exact problem. Weird as it's the only result that comes up on Google when you type in that exact error message.

We were using the 32bit license on a 32bit machine and kept getting that message. We tried our 64bit license and it installed correctly and runs fine. Can't explain why that's just what we did.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-30-2013 10:42 AM
N/A

Re: You have no SAS products that require the licence to be updated in metadata - error message

Posted in reply to wanderer99

I have just had that exact problem. Weird as it's the only result that comes up on Google when you type in that exact error message.

We were using the 32bit license on a 32bit machine and kept getting that message. We tried our 64bit license and it installed correctly and runs fine. Can't explain why that's just what we did.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

New Contributor

Posted in reply to qwejimbob

Thanks, qwejimbob, I didn't think to check for that.  The last version of 9.3 that we had to distribute did use a 32 bit licence.  Now on to the next problem...

Stephen

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation