BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
2 REPLIES 2
reneeharper
SAS Employee

We do have a problem.  In one minute, I am mad at people who will spend their time creating profiles and posting these elaborate posts.  In the next minute, I am a little sad that this is the best work that people can find.  I don't want to start a social commentary here, but this type of attack does make me think.

We are working to find the best possible solution to keep these folks out of our databases and to prevent their posts from showing up in our communities.  We have a couple of good choices and will start testing them this week.  Hang in there with us a few more days.

If you want to see what others have said or suggested as fixes, you cant.

esjackso
Quartz | Level 8

I appreciate the work that SAS has put into the forum and a problem like this isnt usually easy to solve quickly. In some sense is a sign of growth of the forum that it has attracted attention.

Thanks!

EJ

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation