BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KenScheepers
Calcite | Level 5

WARNING

Is there a way to prevent this message "Warning, large number of rows" popping up as I do exceed this number often?

4 REPLIES 4
SASMike
Obsidian | Level 7

If you're using Enterprise Guide and receiving this message, you can adjust the maximum number of rows to display.  The option is under Tools - Options - Performance - Maximum number of rows to display...

EG Max Num Rows.jpg

KenScheepers
Calcite | Level 5

I am using JMP version 11.2.1 and don't think it's an Enterprise Guide as I have no option under Tools. All my preferences are File, Preferences

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

If you're using JMP, try posting the question into the JMP community:

https://community.jmp.com

You'll get a better response there, and you'll also probably learn a bunch of other great JMP tips!

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
KenScheepers
Calcite | Level 5

Great. Thanks for the heads up Chris.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation