BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ikwuoche8
Calcite | Level 5

How can I analyze a nonlinear split-plot design model? I am so confused on how to go about it. This problem has been hindering me from graduating. Please help. Email: ikwuoche8@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Have you seen the examples in the ANOVA documentation?

Also, variations of this question have appeared on these forums before -- check out previous replies.

You didn't share many details (sample data, code you might have tried, etc) -- if you can supply more info, others can help.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Jussblaze
Calcite | Level 5

Good day Chris,
I have a serious problem with my research work. Am working on Intrinsically Nonlinear Split-plot Design Modelling. 

I am stock in the analyses. I am to compare the OLS and EGLS estimates. Also for the EGLS, the variance components are to be estimated using ANOVA, MLE and REML. Finally the residuals from each fit is need for further comparison.

I am using, Weibull, Gompertz, Johnson-Schumacher, Bertalanffy-Richards and Chapman-Richards functions to model split-plot experimental design nonlinearly.

Please assist me with the possible sample of SAS %NLINMIX code. Attached is the detailed models.

This is my email: ikwuoche8@gmail.com. I will be glad if you send me your email so I can forward the details of the models. 
Please assist me, thanks.

David, I. John

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @Jussblaze -- I'm not the correct person to help with this -- just someone who knows how to navigate our doc and communities resources.  If you're having challenges with SAS software, I suggest that you work with SAS Technical Support.  From the document you attached, it seems like you might be working within an academic context.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Jussblaze
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you very much for your response. I have to keep on searching and
finding a means or doomed in it. Am working in academic context as you
suggested. Once more, thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation