BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MattMal
SAS Moderator
Hello Executive Members!

I'm attaching the current 2010 user group calendar. As mentioned in my email, some groups have already committed to dates: these are indicated by the colour green in the appropriate cell. Other dates which have been proposed but not yet firmed up are unfilled by any colour. The same scheme applies for the venue: proposed remain unfilled, and already booked are indicated by the colour green.

Please feel free to work with each other in order to co-ordinate the best dates for your group!

Of note: SAS Global Forum takes place from April 11-14th, 2010.
3 REPLIES 3
MattMal
SAS Moderator
Hi Everyone;

I'm pleased with the off-line discussion this post has generated: now, if we could only capture it here in the Forum, that would be ideal!

I'm adding a revised doc which shows confirmed/proposed dates. Please let me know ASAP if these dates work for you and your group, and we can then move forward. Some of these dates have come from suggestions from your teams, others, by having a look at the calendar and seeing what made sense.

Your feedback is appreciated!

Best,

Matt
MattMal
SAS Moderator
Another couple of groups have come in with dates: getting closer to 100%!
MattMal
SAS Moderator
Hi Everyone;

I hope everyone had a great New Years, and that you're all looking forward to a successful and happy 2010.

I'm very pleased to announce that all of the dates are set for the Spring/Summer user group meetings. I've attached the final spreadsheet for everyone's edification. Now, we can begin to build agendas and work towards well-attended, well-received meetings for the first half of the year.

All the green cells indicate firm commitment: there are a few venues which are in the process of being confirmed, hence, the white spaces.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation