BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

My unanswered questions widget is now listing the activity from the past 5/6 months instead of the most recent. Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community_Help
SAS Employee

Hi Reeza, I just saw your note. I see what you mean about the Unanswered questions widget on the home page of the Support Communities.

This is Lainie Hoverstad logged in as Communities Admin along with and . We are changing the structure of the SAS Analytics U community and merging content from two sub communities into just one to make it easier for people there to find content. Unfortunately one of the side effects of this is that we discovered that after moving the content (from the Analytics U for Learning community > into the main Analytics U community),  our system thinks there is activity on the discussion and it "bumps" it up in the activity and unanswered questions widgets.

This should correct itself once we finish the content move.  **almost done**   If I see anything that looks like it was answered I will also mark it "assumed answered."

--> One temporary alternative is to look at all the unanswered questions via this view https://communities.sas.com/content#filterID=all~objecttype~objecttype%5Bthread%5D~thread%5Bopen%5D&...

Or, from the content tab you can filter Discussions by Open Discussions and then sort by create date descending.

Thank you for bringing this up. And for being a great member of this community.  Feel free to contact me or the rest of the team anytime.

Best,

Lainie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community_Help
SAS Employee

Hi Reeza, I just saw your note. I see what you mean about the Unanswered questions widget on the home page of the Support Communities.

This is Lainie Hoverstad logged in as Communities Admin along with and . We are changing the structure of the SAS Analytics U community and merging content from two sub communities into just one to make it easier for people there to find content. Unfortunately one of the side effects of this is that we discovered that after moving the content (from the Analytics U for Learning community > into the main Analytics U community),  our system thinks there is activity on the discussion and it "bumps" it up in the activity and unanswered questions widgets.

This should correct itself once we finish the content move.  **almost done**   If I see anything that looks like it was answered I will also mark it "assumed answered."

--> One temporary alternative is to look at all the unanswered questions via this view https://communities.sas.com/content#filterID=all~objecttype~objecttype%5Bthread%5D~thread%5Bopen%5D&...

Or, from the content tab you can filter Discussions by Open Discussions and then sort by create date descending.

Thank you for bringing this up. And for being a great member of this community.  Feel free to contact me or the rest of the team anytime.

Best,

Lainie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation