BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aalcorn
Calcite | Level 5

I am no where as advanced as you guys, I am trying to figure percentages as one of my table fields/another table field-was trying to do this as an advanced expression to give me a percentage.. can anyone assist in the correct language? would be much appreciated, i am still new to this, thanks!

ex: t1.NCOVD_CHRG_AMT/t1.TOT_CHRG

that's what i was using as advanced expression (don't laugh pls)

then i got error

_______

Error 22-322: syntax error, expecting one of the following: ',', Group, Having, Order, Where.

error, statement will be ignored

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

So this is in EG? You may want to post it in that forum. 

What version of EG and can you provide more details on your data and calculation, and the full code that causes the error.

Usually its straight division and then apply a format of percent to the data.

Aalcorn
Calcite | Level 5

yes it is in EG, geez, where is that forum, i wil look, thank you!

Marina
Calcite | Level 5

Aalcorn,

It is obvious that there is no syntax error in the excerpt of code you posted.

It would not be possible to help you, unless you provide more, preferably all, query code.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation