BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

Please click on the following link and, when you get to the LinkedIn post, click that you “like” it:

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/different-kind-job-matching-service-2982296.S.5942745927079960579?go...

The post is in an open group, so you don’t need to be a member of the group to like, share or comment on the post.

What’s in it for you besides my eternal gratitude? With enough “likes” LinkedIn will display the post to my 2nd and 3rd degree connections ( over 10 million people), thus increasing the likelihood that AnalystFinder will be there if and when you ever need it.

7 REPLIES 7
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Didn't work for this non-member Smiley Sad. But I liked your picture though!

PG

PG
art297
Opal | Level 21

: Appreciate your trying! Don't know why it didn't work for you though, as it does appear to be working for quite a few others. Since I can't afford to advertise at this point, I have to rely on methods like this to get the word out.

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Didn't work for me either. Once I click "like" it hangs with a "turning wheel".

Capture.PNG

art297
Opal | Level 21

and : While one doesn't have to be a member of the particular group where the post resides, one does have to be a LinkedIn member and must be signed into their account.

When you only got the endless turning wheel were you signed into an existing LinkedIn account?

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Hi Art

I've accessed LinkedIn directly via the link you've posted - but I had been signed in (I've seen that I've got new in-mail for example).

Just did another test by adding some comment "test". This gave me a green response bar that it will be reviewed but: After this I was able to "like" your post.

Thanks

Patrick

art297
Opal | Level 21

! Fantastic! I'm not surprised about the hold-for-review about the comment, as that particular group is set up to not allow ANY comments until they are reviewed.

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm asking people to like: AnalystFinder.com is a service I've created to help all SAS (and similar) professionals find jobs or better jobs. It's run by me, thus I can guarantee that it won't cost you anything and your email address and info will never be shared without your explicit permission.

It's a service that I think is long overdue in our profession and this my final payback for all of the help the community has given me over the years.

art297
Opal | Level 21

With the forum now having a most liked posts listing I have another request. If you like the idea of the database/service I've created, please 'like' this post so that we can get it onto the list of most liked posts.

If you aren't familiar with what I'm trying to let all SAS users know about is AnalystFinder.com, a database/service I've created to help all SAS (and similar) professionals find jobs or better jobs. It's run by me, thus I can guarantee that it won't cost you anything and your email address and info will never be shared without your explicit permission.

It's a service that I think is long overdue in our profession and this my final payback for all of the help the community has given me over the years.

Of course, you're also welcome to like the LinkedIn post mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'd be greatly appreciative of your simply liking this post.

Also, feel free to comment on this post if you have any suggestions for improving AnalystFinder.

Art

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation