BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AncaTilea
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi.

Is there a way to display at the top the questions posted that have not received any (zero) answers?

I get notifications for certain postings or topics I follow/am interested in, but otherwise, as my routine in the morning is to check the forum...I end up having to go page by page to find the "0" answers ones.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Anca.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
art297
Opal | Level 21

I've never tried it, but have you tried the feed at:

https://communities.sas.com/community/feeds?community=2007

AncaTilea
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you!

I've never used RSS Feed, but via my email I seem to be able to configure something or other, and now I have a list of "unanswered" topics in my email.

Which is ok.

But sorting the forum would have been preferred.

Thank you!

Anca.

art297
Opal | Level 21

I just tried it myself.  I use google chrome and, since they no longer support their own rss reader, downloaded a free addin called "the oldreader".  I now have a page that shows unanswered forum posts.

reneeharper
SAS Employee

The feed that Art mentions will show you all discussions that are not marked as answered.  It does not show you just the discussions that have no replies.  I'm playing with the sorts and searches to see if I can come up with something that will sort discussions with 0 replies to the top of the list.    So far, no luck, but I'll give it a try again soon.

BTW, let this be a reminder to return to your posts and indicate helpful answers and correct answers :smileygrin:

-Renee

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation