BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Friends,

Sorry for asking like this...If anyone has this two E-Books (PDF's) please send to this ID 4gsureshk@gmail.com Because i can't spend that much money.

The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes

Building Business Intelligence Using SAS: Content Development Examples

Thanks,
Suresh

1202_stp_book_cover_DRAFT1.png020412_1837_WhatsInside1.png
6 REPLIES 6
art297
Opal | Level 21

I would hope that NO ONE offers to give you a pirated version of an ebook!  I sympathize with the fact that you can't afford something, but I don't think breaking the law and robbing our colleagues is the right solution.

sgoodin
SAS Employee

Hi Suresh, we're glad that you're interested in SAS books (I work for the Publications division of SAS) - but it is illegal to distribute any book copyrighted by SAS. However, the good news is that you may be able to get a good price on these books by visiting an online reseller like amazon.com. Here's a link to a Web page listing many options for purchasing our eBooks - http://support.sas.com/publishing/ebooks.html. I hope this will give you a good starting point for shopping around.

SASBIROX
Calcite | Level 5

Grandhi4:

Angela and I have contributed a lot of free content to the SAS community.

Check the SAS Global Forum Proceedings, SAS Community, and even our blogs.

Good luck as you pursue your career.

Tricia

Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Tricia  Smiley Happy

Have a nice day

Suresh

AngelaHall
SAS Employee

You can also purchase the book "The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes" at 20% discount.

Use code: FFZPHEHM

At site: The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes

~ Angela

Grandhi4
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Angela for you help Smiley Happy

I can understand you and Tricia work hard and prepare this book...

And I'm very sorry for posting like this...

Have a great day Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Suresh

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation