SGF 2017 - paper selection status

Accepted Solution Solved
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

SGF 2017 - paper selection status

[ Edited ]

Hello,

This is a general question about SGF 2017 submission status.   Does anyone know what status of "Completed" means ?  It was showing a pending status all along but now I see a completed but did not receive a notification of rejection or acceptance.   Was just curious to find out if anyone had any prior experience of seeing this status shown below and what it means.... 

Status.JPG

Also, if you have any info on the timing of, if/when a notification is sent to the submitter, prior to Dec 15th, I'd appreciate that into as well. 

Thanks in advance. 

Kannan Deivasigamani

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-08-2016 09:19 PM
Super Contributor

Re: SGF 2017 - paper selection status

Hi Kannand

I think this just means you completed all the relevant sections of the web form and uploaded your submission correctly.

You should have received an email acknowledging receipt of your submission - check your inbox and junk folders. If you can't find one and are worried something may have gone missing the email address to enquire about it is sasglobalforumspeakerinfo@sas.com

Chris

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎10-08-2016 09:19 PM
Super Contributor

Re: SGF 2017 - paper selection status

Hi Kannand

I think this just means you completed all the relevant sections of the web form and uploaded your submission correctly.

You should have received an email acknowledging receipt of your submission - check your inbox and junk folders. If you can't find one and are worried something may have gone missing the email address to enquire about it is sasglobalforumspeakerinfo@sas.com

Chris

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation