BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Azeem112
Quartz | Level 8

Dear Community,

Currently I'm working in risk management and fraud using EGRC, MRM, AML and VA. now I want to move towards Artificial Intelligence(AI) and big data. Kindly tell me that which SAS software should I start learning in order to work in AI or big data?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
For "big data" learn PROC HADOOP, SAS/ACCESS to Hadoop (Hive) and SAS/ACCESS to Impala.
A kinda intermediate product (between SAS9 and Viya) is the SAS Data Loader for Hadoop.
Also, SAS Viya are more integrated with Hadoop, and has as well add on products like Machine Learning.
Data never sleeps
SASKiwi
PROC Star

It's interesting that you mention you use a bunch of SAS products that I would describe as business solutions, but then mention big data and AI. Big data and AI are simply labels (buzz words) for special technology that can underpin your business solutions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: by all means learn about big data and AI technology but don't forget they are just a means to an end - to deliver faster, better business solutions. That is, the SAS software you are already using.

Azeem112
Quartz | Level 8

SASKiwi Thanks for reply, how can I implement AI and big data in my business solutions, Any good link to learn about them using sas base?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation