BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Gairon
Fluorite | Level 6

hallo zusammen,

ich benutze ein "runquit_macro", das ich im netz gefunden habe. das prüft nach jedem befehl ob ein fehler aufgetreten ist. wenn ja, sollen einige sicherungsdateien wieder zurückgespielt werden die in diesem macro stehen. am ende dann wird sas mit "%ABORT CANCEL" abgebrochen.

mein problem ist, das nun nach einem fehler alle folgenden data-anweisungen nicht mehr umgesetzt werden,

es kommen immer die meldungen:

- NOTE: The data set PK2.KIGGS2_P has 0 observations and 5309 variables.
- WARNING: Datei PK2.KIGGS2_P wurde nicht ersetzt. Grund: da dieser Schritt angehalten wurde.

- NOTE: The data set EK2.KIGGS2_E_QS has 0 observations and 783 variables.
- WARNING: Datei EK2.KIGGS2_E_QS wurde nicht ersetzt. Grund: da dieser Schritt angehalten wurde.

- usw.

im anhang habe ich das macro und das log-file angehangen, dort habe ich auch alles beschriftet.

frage:

wie kann ich SAS sagen, das es wieder "normal" reagieren soll und das es meine data-befehle weiter abarbeitet?

ich hoffe, das ich mein anliegen einigermassen erklären konnte.

gruss und vielen dank für eure hilfe.

gairon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gairon
Fluorite | Level 6

hi,

I have now added the following in my "runquit macro":

options obs = max;
options replace;
options nosyntaxcheck;

This would now execute the data commands again.

greeting
gairon

p.s.

sorry for my bad english

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

From online translation:

Hello everybody,

I use a "runquit_macro", which I found in the net. this checks for every command whether an error has occurred. if so, some backup files are to be re-played in this macro. at the end, sas is aborted with "% ABORT CANCEL".

my problem is that now after an error all the following data statements are no longer implemented,
there are always the messages:

- NOTE: The data set PK2.KIGGS2_P has 0 observations and 5309 variables.
- WARNING: file PK2.KIGGS2_P has not been replaced. Reason: because this step was stopped.

- NOTE: The data set EK2.KIGGS2_E_QS has 0 observations and 783 variables.
- WARNING: File EK2.KIGGS2_E_QS has not been replaced. Reason: because this step was stopped.
- etc.

in the appendix I have attached the macro and the log file, there I have also labeled everything.

question:
how can I tell SAS that it should react again "normal" and that it my data commands continue to work?

I hope that I could explain my concern to some extent.

gruss and many thanks for your help.
gairon
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Have you check if this linked to the errorcheck option, with SAS entering syntax-check mode ?

Run this an check the meaning of the options that are set:

proc options group= errorhandling; run;

Gairon
Fluorite | Level 6

hi,

I have now added the following in my "runquit macro":

options obs = max;
options replace;
options nosyntaxcheck;

This would now execute the data commands again.

greeting
gairon

p.s.

sorry for my bad english

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation