BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
smohando
Calcite | Level 5

My SAS interface does not contain menu options like File, Edit, View. Dont know why?

Screenshot is attached

3 REPLIES 3
Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

Go to the left side, click the triangle to open "Files and Shortcuts" or "My Folders", then drag and drop the program to the right window or double click the dataset to open.

ChrisBrooks
Ammonite | Level 13

You're using SAS Studio - the interface is totally different to SAS Display Manager or Enterprise Guide. Many books/articles will have been written before SAS Studio was released which may be the cause of your confusion. Just follow the asvice from @Shmuel and you'll be fine.

Alessandro
Fluorite | Level 6

On SAS Studio, you is under Metadata objects and to access, import or generate is via your metadata server.

I recommend that you access the link: http://video.sas.com/detail/videos/sas-studio/video/4573016757001/getting-started-with-sas-studio?au...

You'll find a lot of videos about SAS Visual Studio and how to use.

Regards

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation