SAS University Edition Installation

SAS University Edition Installation

I am having trouble downloading SAS University Edition. When I try to download SAS University Edition, I am redirected to website with text "Permission Denied". Has anybody else experienced this problem and is there any way to resolve it? Thank you!

Grand Advisor

Re: SAS University Edition Installation

Is the network you are working from "protected" by some monitor software? We get that all the time because of how the site is "classified" by some mysterious source.

If you have an IT department you may need to discuss this with them.

XVB
N/A

Hi

I had the same issue. SAS recommended to clear cookies, browser cache and temporary files plus trying downloading from a different browser.

None of those fixed my issue, however I did try downloading from another machine and it did work. Then I just transferred file to my laptop and University Edition is now up and running.

Hope it helps

New User

i got same results, tried ordering 4 times still same results. i tried different browser(IE) and its worked.

Learner

Using Chrome on Windows 10 I got the same.  As you suggested samw, I tried IE and it is downloading now.  I never thought i'd have to turn to IE for anything... Thanks for the tip!

Occasional Learner

I thought I'd just add that like for other people using IE worked whereas I was getting "permission denied" when using Chrome.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 6 in conversation