BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ksoules
Calcite | Level 5

I am using SAS Studio in a virtual environment with VMWare.  When I create a new program tab and paste the program from the SAS Essentials 1 training program, there is about an inch between the lines of code.  If I need to edit any of the lines, the cursor isn't always aligned with the proper location I need to change.  I have to use the arrow keys to locate the required edit location and, using trial and error, figure out how to get the change made correctly.  Please see screen print below.

SAS_StudioEditorIssue.jpg

I just discovered that, if I try to select the first line, it shows the entire program single spaced, as I expected it to be.  Please see below.

SAS_StudioEditorIssue2.jpg

I wondered if I had set some kind of parameter that set the editor to react in this manner.  Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thank you!!

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Is this SAS UE or a different version? If you're accessing it through a browser, using Chrome/Firefox is better than IE.

ksoules
Calcite | Level 5

I downloaded SAS Studio from the SAS website.  I am using Chrome.

ksoules
Calcite | Level 5

It is SAS UE from SAS website.

Reeza
Super User

Try Firefox?

ksoules
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your help.  I downloaded FireFox & it seems to be working fine.

Thank you!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation