SAS EM, "Code Node" and "Score Code"

N/A

SAS EM, "Code Node" and "Score Code"

Hello, I am using SAS EM 12.1. Have a question with regards to the "Code Node" and "Score Node". I was trying to build a simple model using the SAS "Code Node", then I want to use the "Score node" to apply the model (built in the "Code Node") to predict (score) another data set. I cannot to get this work. Anybody has experience or point me to the right place?

I have used the "Score Node" and other SAS EM Nodes (such as "Decision Tree") to do the scoring and it works.

Thanks

SAS Employee

Re: SAS EM, "Code Node" and "Score Code"

Posted in reply to SASEMUser

Generally user code from the code node cannot be included in the score node - for many reasons - but there are a lot of other options:

- You can include simple rules for scoring in the score pane of the code node.

- You can use the PROC that creates your model to score the &EM_IMPORT_SCORE data set and use the results to create the &EM_EXPORT_SCORE data set.

- If your model creates data step score code you can turn that code into the node's score code using code like the following:

*** COPY DS_FILE INTO NODE DIRECTORY AS SCORE CODE;

filename cpy_in "&DS_SCORE_CODE_FILE";                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

filename cpy_out "&EM_FILE_EMFLOWSCORECODE";                                                                                                                                                                                                              

%EM_COPYFILE(infref=cpy_in, outfref=cpy_out);                                                                                                                                                                                                            

filename cpy_out;

filename cpy_out "&EM_FILE_EMPUBLISHSCORECODE";                                                                                                                                                                                                              

%EM_COPYFILE(infref=cpy_in, outfref=cpy_out);                                                                                                                                                                                                            

filename cpy_in;

filename cpy_out;

*** %EM_MODEL ACTUALLY GENERATES COLUMNS AND ASSESSMENT INFO;

%EM_MODEL(

TARGET=%EM_TARGET,

ASSESS=Y,

CLASSIFICATION=Y,

DECSCORECODE=N,

FITSTATISTICS=Y,

RESIDUALS=Y

);

- You can ask your technical support representative for more documentation regarding the %EM_MODEL and %EM_ASSES macros.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation