BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
EHunley_sas
SAS Employee
A special thanks to all our customers and partners that attended the recent Data Integration Users Connection Conference 2009. We truly appreciate your business and the time you spent sharing your experiences and feedback on our Data Integration and Data Quality offerings.

These interactions are very important to us and we look forward to an ongoing relationship. The feedback you provided goes directly into our planning process across all the SAS teams that were represented at the conference: Product Management, Product Marketing, R&D, Publications, Technical Support and our Global Practices.

I personally invite you to participate in this Data Integration Discussion Forum with your SAS Data Integration/Data Quality peers. Keep sharing your experiences, best practices and recommendations. Remember, this is not a forum to address technical support related topics or issues. Please continue to use your normal technical support processes for problem resolution.

Thanks again and if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Eric Hunley (eric.hunley@sas.com)
Manager, Product Management
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewHowell
Eric,

Hi - I've only just discovered this thread. (I spend most of my time browsing SasCommunity.org & SasProfessionals.net).

I'm sorry I was unable to attend the 2009 conference. The innaugural 2007 meeting was well worth the trip from down under.

Are the presentations from the conferences available for download?

Regards,
Andrew.
EHunley_sas
SAS Employee
Andrew,

Good to hear from you. Sorry I have not responded until now. The presentation are not out on the site. However, we are planning for the 2010 event as we speak. It looks like the dates will be September 21 - 23rd. We would love to have you join us again this year.

Since we have progressed since the 2009 meeting, the materials may be slightly out of date or at least updated since we presented them last year. If there is something specific you are looking for please let me know.

Regards,
Eric

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation