BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Please reply with questions, ideas, and suggestions related to the use of SAS Curriculum Pathways and its integration into science instruction.
1 REPLY 1
DRSmith
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

My name is Doug Smith. I teach Science at Oak Glen Middle School in New Cumberland, WV. I really like the Curriculum Pathways. Since we now have classes with full inclusion the ability levels of the students varies SO much. I have used CP with some of my higher achieving students, kind of like online school. I send assignments through e-mail and they complete them and turn them in to me at school. Not all of them want to do this and I don't make it mandatory. Those who would like more enrichment and really like a certain field of Science get assigned assignments from those fields. How does everyone else use Curriculum Pathways in your classroom?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation