SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition as PDF

N/A

SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition as PDF

Hi

Can anyone help me in working out how I purchase the SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition in PDF form?

The ISBN is 978-1-62959-357-9 as seen on the SAS link - http://www.sas.com/store/books/categories/study-guide/sas-certification-prep-guide-advanced-programm...

I bought the hardcopy book for the Base exam, but found it a pain to carry around on the train etc and this book has even more pages.

I hope this is in the right section of the site!

Many thanks

Oliver

Community Manager

Re: SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition as PDF

Hello Oliver,

There is a drop down menu on the link you sent. It defaults to Hardcopy, but click on it and you will see the option to purchase the book in PDF.

Good luck on the exam!

Shelley

New Contributor

Re: SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition as PDF

Hi Shelley!

I totally can't see that drop down menu on my browser.

Are the choice in the menu these choices?

• Epub ISBN# 978-1-62959-358-6
  • Mobi ISBN# 978-1-62959-359-3
  • PDF ISBN# 978-1-62959-357-9
  • Hardcopy ISBN# 978-1-62959-354-8
  • Pages 858

I only see these displayed as text, not as links or on a drop down menu.

Are you in the US?  I am in Australia.  I am a bit perplexed!

Many thanks

Oliver

Community Manager

Hi Oliver,

I am a SAS employee and Community Manager. So, I am going to connect you via email with our book sales manager who will be able to help you with this purchase. Look for something from me soon.

Many thanks,

Shelley

Contributor

Oliver, I don't know if this will help you, but I bought mine in Kindle format from Amazon and they have a free reader for most phones and tablets. It synchronizes to every one of my devices too.

New Contributor

Thanks Shelley and morgalr!

I will see if a friend in NY will buy it for me on PDF. 

If not, I'll get the Kindle version.

Many thanks both of you!

Oliver

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation