SAS CI Studio: The stored procedure must check for errors with the macro call %mastatus(&_stpwork.status.txt);.

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS CI Studio: The stored procedure must check for errors with the macro call %mastatus(&_stpwork.status.txt);.

Hello! I'm getting this error from a SAS Customer Intelligence Studio diagram where I linked in a process node that runs a stored process. The actual stored process runs without error and warnings and produces the correct output so everything seems fine from that perspective so I wonder why it gives me this alert box and what I should do to make CI happy. Another use would rightfully think something erred out.

T'hank you!!

Michael

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-31-2014 05:18 PM
Super User

Re: SAS CI Studio: The stored procedure must check for errors with the macro call %mastatus(&_stpwork.status.txt);.

From some documentation in the MA Users guide:

The use of the MAStatus macro is mandatory at the end of stored processes that are used in stored

process mode. This macro detects the value of SYSCC and sets a value into the output results for

use by Campaign Studio. Here is an example that uses MAStatus:

%mastatus( &_stpwork.status.txt );

If the MAStatus macro is not used, the following error message appears.

The stored procedure must check for errors with the macro call %mastatus(

&_stpwork.status.txt );

Which makes me think that the stored process has to have such a call at the end. Does yours?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-31-2014 05:18 PM
Super User

Re: SAS CI Studio: The stored procedure must check for errors with the macro call %mastatus(&_stpwork.status.txt);.

From some documentation in the MA Users guide:

The use of the MAStatus macro is mandatory at the end of stored processes that are used in stored

process mode. This macro detects the value of SYSCC and sets a value into the output results for

use by Campaign Studio. Here is an example that uses MAStatus:

%mastatus( &_stpwork.status.txt );

If the MAStatus macro is not used, the following error message appears.

The stored procedure must check for errors with the macro call %mastatus(

&_stpwork.status.txt );

Which makes me think that the stored process has to have such a call at the end. Does yours?

Occasional Contributor

You are correct. I do not have that. I also just figured out I need %maspinit; at the start of it too.

Thank you for your help!!

Michael

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation