Rollback - All Issues Resolved?

Respected Advisor

Rollback - All Issues Resolved?

I believe the rollback didn't resolve all issues. Or why do I get something like below even after refreshing the page?

hugo.PNG

SAS Employee

Re: Rollback - All Issues Resolved?

I have tested the communication streams in all three of my accounts and have had others test.  We have not found any accounts for which the communication streams are not working. Can you log out and back in and post the results here?

Thank you for your patience.

Respected Advisor

Posted in reply to Community_Help

Logged out / Logged in - issue remains

Logged out / deleted browser history /closed IE / restart IE / log into communities - issue remains

After you answered on my post I had a "3" in the counter and after looking at your answer it went back to "2".

Just thinking:

I was answering on threads over the week-end and also got replies. So it feels that the roll-back removed these threads / replies but not the "counter" for unread items.

Respected Advisor

Isn't this interesting:

I've just posted a reply to a thread where my reply got lost by the rollback. And after this the counter went down from "2" to "1". Hmm... I believe you've got still some data integrity issue in your DB.

Capture.PNG

Super Contributor

Hi,

I don't know if this is related, but I (and who knows if anyone else has) received an email based on the newly posted and so far un-replied-to question:

https://communities.sas.com/message/181819#181819

DB or not DB that is the question (sorry!)

Regards,

Amir.

SAS Employee

Hi Amir,

If you got an email for an original post, that means that you are either a) following the author of the post, or b) following the community in which the post was posted.  If I have understood your comment, this is normal behavior.  Remember that you can change your email notification settings so that you get less email if that is your desire.

Thank you for using Communities on SAS. Feel free to contact me if you have other questions or concerns.

-Renee

Super Contributor

Posted in reply to reneeharper

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I do not recall following the author or community. Would that be visible in the following settings?:

Connections screen shot.png

Places screen shot.png

Regards,

Amir.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation