BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
need_some_help
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I'm trying to put in one page report table and few graphs, for this moment I've tried this example (it's seems to be rather simple), but the result differs from what it's supposed to be(

(in SAS Enterprise Guide, PDF-results)

goptions reset=all;
options orientation=landscape;
data test;
input x y @@;
datalines;
1 2 2 4 3 8 4 10 5 15
;
run;
title1"Start";
ods layout start width=8.3in height=11.7in;
ods region x=0.5in y=1.7in height=2.3in width=3.5in;
proc gplot data=test;
title2 'PLOT #1';
plot y*x /name="gr_1" noframe;
run;
ods region x=4.25in y=1.7in height=2.3in width=3.5in;
title2 'PLOT #2';
plot y*x /name="gr_2" noframe;
run;
quit;
ods layout end;

it shows 2 pages instead of 1, first with 'Start'-title, second with 2 graphs (and one graph is higher than another). Why is that?

P.S.

I guess it's obvious but I haven't found any confirmation yet: is legend facility used only with stacked bar charts? What if I used Bar chart wizard (in SAS EG) and choose Vertical Colored Bar, is there any way to make legend (in code copy) to specify compliance between color and bar-value?

2 REPLIES 2
Tim_SAS
Barite | Level 11

This forum is for asking and answering questions about how to get started using Communities on SAS. There is a separate forum dedicated entirely to Enterprise Guide. Your question might get more responses there.

need_some_help
Calcite | Level 5

Oh, I'm sorry. Redirecting...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation