Regarding combining of multiple file of graph in RTF and then give Image in header at each page

N/A

Regarding combining of multiple file of graph in RTF and then give Image in header at each page

actually i am working on one task in that at the beginning i have to make a separate table and  graph  for each diff value of one variable(eg. suppose variable contain 10 diff value then 10 separate tablr and for the same data 10 diff graph needs to be created). then i have to combine all  table and graph into one rtf file and needs to give a one image in header part at each pages as like title.(this is big task so i am just giving you glimpse of the task).

so i have done with seperation and combining of all that diff table and graph in to one rtf file by using ODS DOCUMENT and PROC DOCUMENT in SAS. By giving activetitle option i have given title to the rtf file.

now the issue is the title get reflected in each pages which contain tables. but in grpah part title not reflected. its showing empty or blank. i am combining all report and graph by using one PROC DOCUMENT step and by COPY and MOVE statement. i am not getting why title get reflected on table pages and not on graph pages.

i think for graph pages itself taking as image and so my image in header part not reflected. but i am not sure and not getting to idea to resolve it.

Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Regarding combining of multiple file of graph in RTF and then give Image in header at each page

I am not really sure what your questions is?  Just:

ods rtf file="....rtf" nogtitle; /* Maybe play around with these options - bodytitle/nobodytitle */

title "a title";

titl2 "another";

proc report data=xyz;

run;

title "Graph title";

proc sgrender data=xyz template=fff;

run;

ods rtf close;

More importantly though, why send multiple outputs to an RTF?  Its not the best idea IMO.  As you are doing tables, listings and figures which is quite common, as far as I am aware the normal way is to produce one output per table/listing/figure.  If necessary from there then create a complete PDF by converting and concatenating in PDF.  Reasons = individual outputs are easier to QC, PDF makes it easy to convert and concatenate plus add bookmarks and things, and also PDF is far smaller than RTF (most of the time).

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation