BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tadiboinak
Calcite | Level 5

HI all,

i am working in a market research company. now i am doing my projects in SAS, but i am strucked with mutliple response questions. can any one help me on this,

i have a data similar to this

SlnoQ1_1Q1_2Q1_3

i want output in single table using proc tabulate. Below is the spss output

CountColumn N %
$Q10880.0%
1990.0%

i would be greatfull if some one could program the same data in to SAS and give me the output as well as the code used.

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

How do you get a count of 8 for 0 values? The first column has 3 0s, 2nd has 3 and 3rd has 4?

Similarly the 1's have 7, 3 and 6 per column which makes it hard to get a count of 9.

I suspect you are leaving out the SPSS steps done before that output as there are usually strong parallels in the program logic between SPSS and SAS even though the details differ.

tadiboinak
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for you reply Ballardw

could you help me in replicating the SPSS table in SAS to get an output in a single table using proc tabulate.

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

of 10 rows, 8 had one or more 0's and 9 had one or more 1's.

tadiboinak
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for you reply Fayaz,

i am already work on this example its not work for me.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation