Reg : Where to request for custome deployment plan and what inputs need to provide to Support team

Occasional Contributor

Reg : Where to request for custome deployment plan and what inputs need to provide to Support team

Hi All,

Good Day.

I have to requst a custom deployment plan to SAS support team. Can you any one of you guide me where to request and under which category do i need to requst to prepare a deployment plan. What are inputs do i need to provide to support team.

Thanks,

SPK.

Respected Advisor

Re: Reg : Where to request for custome deployment plan and what inputs need to provide to Support team

The easiest starting point is either your SAS sales' rep or technical support, they may need your site license number and your system specs. They will guide you step by step. If you have some general questions on deployment, post them here:

Occasional Contributor

Re: Reg : Where to request for custome deployment plan and what inputs need to provide to Support team

Thank you Hai.kuoSmiley Happy

Super User

Have you gone through a planning exercise to decide what your SAS architecture will be? Without a SAS design/architecture document to provide to SAS you won't be able to get a custom deployment plan.

The planning exercise is normally a collaborative effort between you (the customer) and SAS and the SAS design/architecture document is the end result.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Wiki. I have provided the products order summery and architecture. Now i received the plan created by SAS.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation