BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
icolonia
Calcite | Level 5

Caros colegas programadores SAS e membros da sascommunity.

Sou usuário de SAS (entreprise guide)há 4 anos, e este ano desde há dois meses tenho tido enorme necessidade de usar macros.

Neste momento, preciso desenvolver um código SAS que permite implementar as estratégias de recuperação de crédito para a instituição financeira para a qual trabalho. Já tenho mais de 90% de código desenvolvido, entretanto, estou com dificuldades numa parte, e é por isso que deixo aqui esse pedido de ajuda para quem me possa ajudar.

A questão é a seguinte:

Tenho uma tabela com 50 variáveis, entre as quais destaco as seguintes varáveis: ID do cliente, data em que entrou em recuperação, o montante da dívida, o segmento da dívida e o segmento de score, sendo que tenho dois segmentos de score diferentes: um segmento para clientes com score inferior ou igual a XXX (Segmento S1), e outro segmento para clientes com score  superior que XXX (Segmento S2), e dois segmentos da dívida (A e B).

O que preciso programar é o seguinte:

Para a geração de clientes que entram em recuperação no mês, se o segmento do score for S1 e o segmento da dívida for igual a A, então, 75% dos clientes desse segmento terão tratamento A1, 12,5% tratamento A2 e 12,5% tratamento A3;

Se o segmento score for S2 e o segmento da dívida for igual a B, então, 20% terão tratamento B1, 40% tratamento B2 e 40% tratamento B3.

O meu muito obrigado a quem me possa ajudar.

1 REPLY 1
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Translated by Google.

Dear colleagues and members of SAS programmers sascommunity.

I'm a user of SAS (entreprise guide) for 4 years, and this year for the past twomonths I have had great need to use macros.

Right now, I need to develop a code that allows SAS to implement the recovery strategies of credit for financial institution for which I work. I already have more than 90% of code developed, however, I am having trouble in one part, and that's why I leave here this request to help those who can help me.

The question is as follows:

I have a table with 50 variables, including highlight the following variables:customer ID, date entered into recovery, the amount of debt, the debt segmentand the segment score, and got two different scoring segments: a segment for customers with score exceeding XXX (segment S1), and another thread tocustomers with score higher than XXX (segment S2), and two segments debt (A and B).

What do I need to schedule is as follows:

For the generation of customers coming into recovery in months, if the score is S1segment and the segment of the debt is equal to A, then 75% of customers willtreat this segment A1, A2 treatment 12.5% and 12.5 % A3 treatment;

If the segment score is debt segment and S2 is equal to B, then 20% will havetreatment B1, 40% and 40% treatment B2 B3 treatment.

My thanks to those who can help me.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation