Proc gchart - Can't Seem to control fontsize & Do not want Vertical Label on gaxis

Contributor

Proc gchart - Can't Seem to control fontsize & Do not want Vertical Label on gaxis

I am trying to make a bar chart that looks like gchart_Prototype.png.  So far, I have created gchart601.png.  I have removed various titles and labels for sensitivty to the data.

Problem 1

One of my current problems, is that gchart601.png has the bar label (which I believe is the gaxis) are vertical.  If I shrink the font with HTEXT, it's too small to read.  Is there a way to force it to be horizontal?  My prototype, (where I have obscured the descriptions), has the bar label horizontally and wrapped if needed.  I would like to make my bar labels horizontal.

Problem 2

I can't seem to control the size of the font which relates to problem one.  Also, I'm having problems understanding all of goptions that I'm using, such as HTEXT pct, xpixels, ypixel and the other goptions which are controlling my page.

Code for GCHART:

(Now I can't paste my code... will attach)

I need to make about 400 charts similar to the protocol.  I have prepped the data in SAS, but these charts are becoming hard to handle.  I hate to have to use excel!

Thanks

Linda

gchart601.PNGMy_Code.PNGgchart_prototype2.PNG
Contributor

Re: Proc gchart - Can't Seem to control fontsize & Do not want Vertical Label on gaxis

Posted in reply to LindaH1120

I am using proc report for the data element in the prototype.  I am having trouble matching the sizes.  Hey, can a result from proc report be placed into proc greplay to set the sizes?  Just wondering.

I don't know why I can't paste my code!

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation