BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mur
Calcite | Level 5 Mur
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

The tables generated by proc means within ods rtf output is not being split between pages.  I have only header on one page and on the second page I have header and the rest of the table.  There is a lot of white space in between.  Why are the tables not being split?  I think my titles are pushing the tables to the next page.  How do I get around this? Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mur

4 REPLIES 4
VD
Calcite | Level 5 VD
Calcite | Level 5

To reduce the white space and to get two tables on a single page (if they can fit) use STARTPAGE=NO in the ods rtf statement.

ODS rtf has two options to control the table split: KEEPN (no split until necessary) and NOKEEPN (allows split).

Mur
Calcite | Level 5 Mur
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the reply, VD.  I have tried it but won't help.  As these tables are within proc means.  I have six tables from the six by groups I have in the data.  Not sure if it's SAS or ods RTF, but, it's trying to push the entire table to the next page instead of splitting it.  On the first page I have my titles and the header of the table, rest of the page is empty.  On the second page I have the entire table along with the table header, but, with no titles. 

Reeza
Super User

Post the code your using if you would like constructive help.

Mur
Calcite | Level 5 Mur
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you, Reeza.  I was not sure where to post and I posted my question in the 'ODS and base reporting' section as well.  Can you please look at my reply that has my code there... I have pasted the link below...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation