BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LainieH
Community Manager
Don, I saw your activity via email and posted this new thread to see if you get an email.
5 REPLIES 5
LainieH
Community Manager
replying to this thread as a test
DonH
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I got the notification. And have now selected to not watch this thread. So Lainie if you could reply so I can verify that I am not notified we can be done with this question.
LainieH
Community Manager
Responding to see if you get notified.. you said you selected to not watch this thread
DonH
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
And I just got notified even though I was not watching the thread.

I wonder if there is a config issue that needs to be set?

Ideally someone should be able to say they want to be notified of new threads, but then decide to NOT watch them.
LainieH
Community Manager
Hi Don, good question. We should ask Renee. I just found this Blog post that she wrote.. there may be some tips there: http://blogs.sas.com/supportnews/index.php?/archives/62-Watching-a-forum.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation