BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

I'm finding that my point total doesn't change after I post a response.  Is anybody else experiencing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
art297
Opal | Level 21

You're right! Points don't appear to be accumulating any more. Wonder how long that's been inactive?

Another item that appears to have been deactivated is being able to route something to another poster by preceding typing their screen name, entering an @ symbol.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
art297
Opal | Level 21

Since I never look at my point totals, I'll have to let you know after I post this response.

art297
Opal | Level 21

You're right! Points don't appear to be accumulating any more. Wonder how long that's been inactive?

Another item that appears to have been deactivated is being able to route something to another poster by preceding typing their screen name, entering an @ symbol.

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Same here. I have already contacted Forum Admin, waiting for their response.

art297
Opal | Level 21

Interesting. After you marked my response as correct, I was awarded 4 points.

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Again, Same here, I was awarded 3 points for "helpful answer" and it did show the update. So maybe this is a policy change? only correct and helpful answer will be awarded?

Reeza
Super User

There was a post earlier this week from ChrisH regarding this being turned, but I can't find it Smiley Sad

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

This one?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation