BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

Meeting Number: 710 494 326
Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online
1. Go to https://sasmeetings.webex.com/sasmeetings/j.php?MTID=me693425abb0202d730a25407dd441a1c
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To join the teleconference only
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-888-682-4285  (US)
Call-in number: 1-973-368-0695  (US)
Conference Code: 531 577 6

CCP:+19733680695x5315776#

4 REPLIES 4
art297
Opal | Level 21

I forgot to mention that, besides tonight's meetup, a number of papers are being presented live (and recorded) from SGF. You can find them at: Live Now! SAS Global Forum 2015 - Breakout Sessions - Breakout Sessions - SAS Global Forum Video Por...

art297
Opal | Level 21

Last reminder about the Linkup (7:30 pm EST tonight). But, if you're in to stats, nice talk starting in 3 minutes, by Peter Flom, is being broadcast.

art297
Opal | Level 21

In case you tried to join the Linkup, they apparently ran into a minor scheduling problem and the Linkup will actually start at 8:00pm EST

Ksharp
Super User

No. I would not join. I am too far away from U.S.  and have bad connection and no time .     

Xia Keshan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation