BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RAmarapuram
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All

Please suggest me the best tool/editor for Linux-SAS Flavour. I have gone through couple of blogs and found out that we have vi editor/pico and emacs. Would like to know from you all if there are any other tools which can do a better job than the ones mentioned above ?

I am working for a bank and we have an analytics division getting up started. Your views would be very helpful for our start.

Thanks

Rajesh A

1 REPLY 1
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

This isn't really a question as such?

My only suggestion would be to hire a consultant familiar with your industry, and work through the process of what you need/want from a new system, what input/outputs, various tech etc.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation