BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AHD
Calcite | Level 5 AHD
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am new to SAS.

So , can any one tell me the configuration step in detail, which need to be followed for SAS Logon Manager and CAS authentication.

Please refer to the screenshot for more details:

CAS.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

did your review: SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Security Administration Guide, Second Edition ?

Remember that a lot of SAS processing is not web-based (Eguide / Eminer) and a lot of processing with SAS when in the BI analytics field is requiring more freedom than some pre-defined clickable web-screens. Only in a situation you are doing a similar functional access like the LAMP stack the technical approach would be similar as the functional requirements are similar. 

---->-- ja karman --<-----
robm
Quartz | Level 8

we are using CAS to authenticate SAS ebi 9.4 ... just working through soem problems let m,e know if you are still interested in using CAS I can relate some of my problems/workarounds

paceme
Calcite | Level 5

Hi we are hoping to use CAS to authenticate to SAS ebi 9.4 as well.  robm if you have any pointers I'd love to hear!

Thank you.

robm
Quartz | Level 8

Sure

I have it all working perfectly , I have a document as well as the windows compiled apache mod (that was the biggest P.I.T.A.)

as well as instructions on how to build the mod itself if need be what email address would you like it sent too.

I am hoping to write a white paper on it or do a global forum talk if they still do E.B.I. at global forum.

paceme
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you.  My email is mevans@pace.edu if you want to share it.

I'll watch for a paper from you too !

Melissa

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation