BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
raqthesolid
Quartz | Level 8

Hi everyone

i am new sas user. i have two types of data one is related to company and other related to banks. when i import these two excel data files into the sas i see some of the empty data files which are not the part of my data set??? hide all the extra columns and rows in the excel but still i am getting these files.

how to get rid of these empty columns??
* there are more than 15 variables and 10 countries. when i run a sas code for calculating the descriptive statistics i can found the so many tables one table for one set for each variables , which has further different tables for each country. i want a single table for all the variables and countries. is there any way i can get them ???

please share some codes to do so >

I have also attached my data file which has two sheets. one for bank specific variables and other for country specific variables. kindly also share some codes to marge these two data sets to make a one file so that i can run the regression and correlations and other statistical test.

thanks for my help.

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User

No data is attached and not sure what the following means:

* there are more than 15 variables and 10 countries. when i run a sas code for calculating the descriptive statistics i can found the so many tables one table for one set for each variables , which has further different tables for each country. i want a single table for all the variables and countries. is there any way i can get them ???

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation